Thursday, July 31, 2014

This Girl: Patrice Patrick

I have a little secret to tell you. I am that friend. The one who discovers something new or reads something great who then proceeds to tells everyone all about it.  I'm that girl who sends massive amounts of emails and group texts to my friends about some new product/book/program that i've discovered.  I realize that this can be a bit annoying from my friends stand point but if you look at it from my point of view then maybe you'll understand. 


 i have a hard time keeping amazing things to myself, I want to share them with everyone! I want everyone around me to partake in the same elating emotion that i'm feeling. So naturally I want the same thing in friendships.  I love it when my friend groups intertwine, when a buddy from college meets up with a rock n roll friend on tour eight states away, I mean it's the best!  The connectedness of it all is fascinating to me, it reminds me that the world really is a small place and why it's so important how we treat one another.  And in case you hadn't figured it out yet KINDNESS ALWAYS WINS.


Soooo because you let me rant about that I thought I'd incorporate a new element to my blog where I introduce you to some of my AMAZING friends, I'm calling it: This Girl-This Guy.


So without further ado meet my gorgeous friend Patrice Patrick!


I know what you are thinking "Wow Victoria I love that you are friends with a supermodel!!!!!" I mean isn't she insanely beautiful!?  Well I'm here to tell you that I've probably never met anyone more beautiful on the inside as well as the outside than this girl.  I think she is the type of lady who is  found only in the bible, and possibly sports illustrated swimsuit edition, let's be real here. She is what I like to refer to as hot and Godly, a heavenly combination.

But looks aside this girl has TALENT.  A phenomenal writer who works incredibly hard in television production, is a youth pastor and documentary filmmaker. She has many qualities that you are hard pressed to find in Los Angeles these days.  Besides her beauty and talent I think the thing I love the most about her is her kindness.  I've never left a coffee date without feeling less than 100% loved.  She has taught me more about the kindness of the Lord for myself and for others in the last eight years than anyone else, and that is life changing.  You leave her presence feeling encouraged, loved, believed in, and championed for, she is a walking love bubble and it's amazing.  Oh yeah she also has a way of cutting away the fluff and getting straight to the point, a quality i deeply respect, I like my friends to have a little sass. ;)

(Working Those Award Shows)





(Being the boss)

(With her youth group)

So if you find yourself on a street corner next to her introduce yourself and give her a hug, your life will most definitely be changed.  If you are interested in reading more about her life and what she loves then visit her blog: Puerility Vol.1 


Simply put This Girl is remarkable!

xoxo,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment